5 tablespoons cornmeal
5 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons butter
6 fish fillets
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a dinner plate, combine flour, cornbread, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in shallow baking dish.
- Dredge fish in flour mixture and place in baking dish.
- Turn fish to coat with butter.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
I don't make fish often as I am not a big fan. This is one of those fish dinners that I actually like. Give it a try and let me know how what you think.