1 (14.75 ounce) can canned salmon
1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Tabasco Sauce to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
- Drain and reserve liquid from salmon.
- Mix first 8 ingredients together.
- Make into patty's. If mixture is too dry to form into patties, add reserved liquid from salmon.
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil and butter.
- Place patties in pan and brown on each side, turning gently.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.
You can also try this dish with tuna.
If you like cheddar cheese try putting some shredded cheese in the center of the patty for an added touch your kids are sure to enjoy.
You can also top this with your favorite seafood sauce for added flavor.
This is a recipe suggestion from our Pantry Pick Tuesday.