1 loaf frozen bread dough
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons softened margarine
1 (8 oz) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 small package sliced pepperoni
1 small onion, chopped
miscellaneous pizza toppings
- Thaw and roll out bread dough.
- Mix together egg, Parmesan cheese and margarine, and spread over dough, reserving a small amount.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top, and pepperoni, onion and whatever other ingredients you like on a pizza (except pizza sauce).
- Roll dough like you would a jellyroll and pinch together.
- Place fold down on a greased pizza pan.
- Coat with reserved egg mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.