1/2 cup peach jam
1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
4 - 6 (1/2 inch thick) loin pork chops
2 canned peach halves, drained
- In a microwave-proof bowl, combine jam and soy sauce.
- Cook on high power for 1 minute; whisk until smooth and let cool 2 minutes.
- Add pork chops, turn to coat, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot, about 2 minutes.
- Add the chops and cook, turning once, until just cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes; transfer to plates and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add peach halves to pan and grill until marked and heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- To serve, arrange chops and peach on each plate.