1 pound lean ground beef
1/2 cup oats
1/4 onion, diced
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 teaspoon flour
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well with your hands or your mixer.
- Shape into 36 1-inch meatballs.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a plate lined with paper towels to drain the fat.
- Move the meatballs to a cookie sheet or other tray that can be placed in the freezer.
- Don't let them touch each other on the tray.
- Freeze overnight.
- Place the meatballs in a freezer bag, squeeze the excess air out of the bag (to avoid freezer burn), and return to freezer.
- Store for up to 4 months.