Another snack bar with ingredients that are just hanging out in my pantry.
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup honey
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl, and mix.
- Add the vanilla and honey, and mix well.
- Press the mix evenly into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Before cutting, cool completely.