1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
3 -5 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cubed
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoon tarragon leaves
2 teaspoon thyme
1 cup apple juice
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Mix spices with raw chicken.
- Add chicken to skillet and stir continuously until just no pink showing.
- Add apple juice and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take off lid to reduce liquid.
This is a great recipe if you need to make something quick and you forgot to take anything out of the freezer. I defrost a little bit in the microwave. Chop when slightly frozen. Then follow directions above.