CarriesCooking's Summer Grill Out
Welcome to my new Saturday feature that will have you itching to get the grill out.
4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless halves
1/4 cup worchester sauce
1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper
- Place chicken in a shallow dish.
- Pour worchester sauce over chicken. (Turning the chicken to coat)
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper on both sides.
- Allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Place chicken on warm grill, turning once
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes depending on thickness of chicken (Be sure to check for doneness.)