16 oz linguine
1/2 cup olive oil
6 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Drain pasta and place in a serving bowl.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute.
- Add sauce to drained pasta and toss well.
- Add cheese and parsley and toss again.